Fast Plan is suitable for Engineers who have already submitted their Residence Application and Visa Officer has requested “A relevant qualification at NZQF Level 7 or higher with a letter from IPENZ certifying that the degree and any further learning meet the benchmark requirements towards Chartered Professional Engineer professional status in New Zealand.”
This package includes:
- Guide on how to proceed with to meet the deadline.
- 2 Approved KA02 Samples and Outcomes.
- 1 Declined KA02 Sample and Outcome. *
- Skype session(s) to guide client regarding KA02 application requirement i.e. Do’s & Don’ts
- Reviewing elements and providing immediate feedback.
- Time Line to Complete KA02: 5-10 Days.
Note: The KA02 must be all your own work. I don’t write/provide fake projects.
*Declined KA02: Yes, IPENZ does decline KA02 and the purpose of providing declined sample is avoiding mistakes which were made by others. As per my experience, once KA02 is declined then they never approve it again.